Getting Here by Road
Casa Grande Municipal Airport is located at
3225 N. Pinal, Casa Grande, AZ 85122
The airport is about 45 miles south of
Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (KPHX), and
70 miles north of Tucson,
in the city of Casa Grande.
It is just a few miles off of I-10.
From Phoenix, I-10 Eastbound (Pearl Harbor Memorial Highway)
Exit I-10 at Exit 185 (N. Pinal Ave / 387) and bear right.
1. Continue South on N. Pinal Ave (387) about 4 miles
2. Turn Right at Centenial Ave (about 0.5 past Airport main entrance)
3. Bear Right onto Cessna Way
4. Turn left onto W. Beechcraft Street
5. Follow the signs for parking
From San Diego, I-8 Eastbound
1. Exit I-8 at I-10 Westbound
2. Follow directions from I-10 Westbound
From Tucson, I-10 Westbound (Peal Harbor Memorial Highway)
Exit I-10 at Exit 191 (McCartney Road)
1. Turn Left and head Westbound on McCartney Road
2. Turn North on N Pinal Ave (AZ-387 or 93)
3. Turn Left at Centenial Ave. (about 0.5 miles)
4. Bear Right onto Cessna Way
5. Turn left onto W. Beechcraft Street
6. Follow the signs for parking.