WELCOME TO COPPERSTATE
Your all-volunteer Aircraft Registration Staff would like thank you for bringing your aircraft to COPPERSTATE and being part of the show activities!
**Upon arrival please secure your aircraft and close your flight plan.**
- Your next stop will be at Aircraft Registration located in the Terminal Building.
- If you wish to have your aircraft judged, you must register at Aircraft Registration by 10:00 a.m. on Saturday. Judging will end at 11:00AM so please notify the volunteers at Aircraft Registration that your airplane needs to be judged so that you are not missed. There is no fee to have your aircraft judged.
- All persons within the gate must have a wrist band which costs $15 daily ($5 per person on Thursday). Discounts are available for Active Duty & Retired Military w/ ID. Kids under 12 are free. Wrist bands are available at the AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION area.
Pilots registering aircraft are eligible for discounts on wrist bands plus those pilots receive a free welcome package from COPPERSTATE. $2 daily discount for Friday or Saturday daily pass. $5 discount on event pass good for 2- or 3-days. One discount per aircraft registered.
- If you wish to have your registration paperwork completed prior to arrival at COPPERSTATE you may print a blank form by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.
- Tickets for the Saturday evening Awards Banquet are available at the AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION area.
If you have special needs, please look for a person in a BLUE COPPERSTATE SHIRT AND/OR CAP. These full-time volunteers are eager to make your visit a rewarding one.