This contract includes the following terms:
(1) The Event Chairman may cancel any contract for exhibit space at any time. Cancelled contracts will be terminated with a 100 percent refund of payments received. Non-aviation related exhibits are accepted only if such exhibits do not conflict with the goals of the event and/or the interests and regulations of the Falcon Field Airport.
(2) Contracts received with payment may be cancelled at anytime by the exhibitor.
Refunds will be as follows:
- Cancellation before September 15: Full refund of all deposits and payments received.
- Cancellation before October 10: 50 percent refund of deposits and payments received.
- Cancellation after October 10: No refunds can be made.
(3) Sellers of goods and services are responsible for conformity to all existing regulations of the City of Mesa, Maricopa County, and the State of Arizona.
(4) Understanding that all exhibit areas are open to the public from 9-5 Fri, and 9-4 Sat.
(5) Indoor Exhibit Areas: Open to exhibitors at 7:00 am on Friday and Saturday. No breakdown allowed
after 5:00 pm on Saturday in Main Tent. Sunday breakdown can start at 7:00 am.
(6) Understanding that vehicle parking is allowed only in designated VENDOR PARKING areas. Two Parking Passes per exhibitor will be provided.
(7) All exhibitor Set up is Thursday, October 27, between 12 pm and 5 pm and Friday October 28 between 7 am and 9 am.
(8) Exhibitors will not tear down before 4 pm on Saturday, October 28, 2016.
(9) The following Exhibitors must provide an insurance certificate for this event, designating “COPPERSTATE Fly-In, PO Box 1522, Queen Creek, AZ 85142” and “City of Mesa, 55 N Center St., Mesa, AZ 85201” as co-insured. Separate Certificates are required for each of the above entities.
Make a selection below if you offer Flight Demonstration and/or Aircraft Ride Concession.
Damages caused by exhibitor activity are solely the responsibility of the exhibitor.
(10) Space assignments are at the discretion of the Exhibitor Chairman and may be changed at any time. This contract does not guarantee specific space assignment.
(11) COPPERSTATE will provide professional security personnel nightly from 5pm to 8am for indoor main tent exhibitors. An area will be available in the main tent for other exhibitors to store equipment overnight. The airport does have standard limited access procedures in place. COPPERSTATE assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
We request that all exhibitors promote the event through company websites, company advertising, mailings, etc. We consider your participation a partnership and will make every effort to help make your business a success. The COPPERSTATE Fly-In is a non profit, all volunteer organization promoting general aviation through events such as this.