This form is for registering, selecting, and paying for an Exhibit Space as well as agreement to the Contract online, only. If you prefer to complete and mail your contract offline, you may download the form here: Exhibitor Registration Form (PDF).
In Section One, please input the information related to you and your company.
In Section Two, select your Exhibit Space requirements and options and view the Deposit requirement. A total will be displayed before you submit.
In Section Three, please read the Contract and sign the agreement.
An invoice or statement will be forwarded to you upon receipt of the contract. Submission of the contract with payment will add your company to the 2015 Exhibitor List at www.copperstate.org. Early registration insures inclusion in the program as well. Program advertising information is on the website.
This contract includes the following terms:
(1) The Event Chairman may cancel any contract for exhibit space at any time. Cancelled contracts will be terminated with a 100 percent refund of payments received. Non-aviation related exhibits are accepted only if such exhibits do not conflict with the goals of the event and/or the interests and regulations of the Casa Grande Municipal Airport.
(2) Contracts received with payment may be cancelled at anytime by the exhibitor.
(3) Sellers of goods and services are responsible for conformity to all existing regulations of the City of Casa Grande, Pinal County, and the State of Arizona.
(4) Understanding that all exhibit areas are open to the public from 9-5 Thurs, 9-5 Fri, and 9-4 Sat.
(5) Indoor Exhibit Areas: Open to exhibitors at 7:30 am on Friday and Saturday. No breakdown allowed
after 5:00 pm on Saturday in Main Tent. Sunday breakdown can start at 7:00 am.
(6) Understanding that vehicle parking is allowed only in designated VENDOR PARKING areas. Two Parking Passes per exhibitor will be provided.
(7) All exhibitor Set up is Wednesday, October 21, between 12 pm and 5 pm and Thursday, October 22, between 7 am and 9 am. Setup after 9 am on Thursday is a potential violation of this contract.
(8) Exhibitors will not tear down before 4 pm on Saturday, October 25, 2014.
(9) The following Exhibitors must provide an insurance certificate for this event, designating “COPPERSTATE Fly-In, PO Box 1522, Queen Creek, AZ 85142” and “City of Casa Grande, 510 E Florence Blvd, Casa Grande, AZ 85122” as co-insured. Separate Certificates are required for each of the above entities.
Make a selection below if you offer Flight Demonstration and/or Aircraft Ride Concession.
Damages caused by exhibitor activity are solely the responsibility of the exhibitor.
(10) Space assignments are at the discretion of the Exhibitor Chairman and may be changed at any time. This contract does not guarantee specific space assignment.
(11) COPPERSTATE will provide professional security personnel nightly from 5pm to 8am for indoor main tent exhibitors. An area will be available in the main tent for other exhibitors to store equipment overnight. The airport does have standard limited access procedures in place. COPPERSTATE assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
We request that all exhibitors promote the event through company websites, company advertising, mailings, etc. We consider your participation a partnership and will make every effort to help make your business a success. The COPPERSTATE Fly-In is a non profit, all volunteer organization promoting general aviation through events such as this.