There are plenty of opportunities for you to camp out at Copperstate. The Camping fee for each RV, tent or airplane is $10 per night. Showers and Portable Restrooms are available in the Campground. Camping & Admission Fees are paid at Campground check-in.
A full breakfast is available in the Food Court starting at 7:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday mornings.
We have plenty of drive through RV campsites located on the northwest side of the airport just off of Greenfield Road & East Mallory Circle. Please see our Camping Map. An area will be available for tent camping in the main Campground Area. Be advised there are no electrical hook-ups for RV’s at the Copperstate Campground. We plan to have a fire hydrant hose hook-up for potable water ( free ) and a gray/black water removal service will be available ( for a fee ).
CAMPING WITH YOUR PLANE
You are welcome to camp with your plane. The Aircraft Camping Area is located at the Northwestern edge of the paved aircraft parking area NW of taxiway Echo.
(VISA, MasterCard and American Express accepted)
- Normal campground hours are from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM when the gate will be open.
- If available, follow the golf cart to your preferred parking area, not closer than 30 feet from the paved ramp.
- Plane campers may camp at the edge of the tarmac. A recommended tenting area is in the grassy area near the South West portion of the ramp.
- After 10:00 PM you will need to call one of your friends within the camp site to manually open the gate by pushing the large white button on the inside of the gate.
- When entering or leaving, place the provided Copperstate Camping card on the dashboard of the vehicle.
- Normal quiet times are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Be considerate of your neighbors when using generators.
- Please place all trash in the two dumpsters provided at the site.
- Water and showers are available just West of the entrance gate.
- Black and grey water pickup can be arranged with the Porta Potty company for a charge.
- Trams will be available to the show area from the designated pick up stops near the ramp tarmac.
- No pedestrian or personal vehicle traffic is allowed on the perimeter road inside the airport fence.
- For transport to the show area, take the tram or take your personal vehicle outside the airport boundary fence to Falcon Drive off of McKellips.
- No personal vehicle traffic is allowed on the paved ramps and perimeter roads except for approved vendors and golf carts registered to the Copperstate.