WESTERN SKIES CAMPGROUND
What used to be CampCOPPERSTATE is now Western Skies Campground! There are plenty of opportunities for you to camp out at COPPERSTATE. The Camping fee for each RV, tent or airplane is $15 per night (there is no charge for aircraft camping). Portable Restrooms are available in the Campground. Camping Fees are paid at Campground check-in — cash or check are the only accepted method of payment, please have exact change, an ATM will be located at the Camping area. A full breakfast is available in the Food Court starting at 7:00 a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings.
WESTERN SKIES CAMPGROUND OPENS 0900 ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8
AND CLOSES ON MONDAY FEBRUARY 15.
We have plenty of drive-through RV campsites located on the southeast side of the airport just off of Palo Verde Road. Please see our Camping Map. An area will be available for tent camping in the main Campground Area. Be advised there are no electrical hook-ups for RV’s at the Western Skies Campground. We plan to have potable water available (free) and there are nearby facilities to dump gray/black water.
CAMPING WITH YOUR PLANE
You are welcome to camp with your plane. The Aircraft Camping Area is located at the Southeast Corner of the paved aircraft taxiway (see map below).
- Specific campsites cannot be reserved, but are available on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- Normal campground hours are from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM campers will be able to set-up. Registration personnel will be at the Host trailer to accommodate registration and payment. Please place the colored placard on the windshield of the RV or tow vehicle.
- Late arrivals will be accommodated by completing a registration form with the RV vehicle license number and appropriate camping fees put in the lockbox at the Host trailer. Late arrivals should pick up their colored placards from the Host on the following morning.
- If available, follow the golf cart to your preferred parking area, not closer than 30 feet from the paved ramp.
- Plane campers may camp at the edge of the tarmac. A recommended tenting area will be indicated.
- There will be a loose perimeter set-up around the camping area and signs will indicate where the RV Camping and Host trailer is located.
- When entering or leaving, place the provided COPPERSTATE Camping card on the dashboard of the vehicle.
- Normal quiet times are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Be considerate of your neighbors when using generators.
- Please place all trash in the two dumpsters provided at the site.
- Water and showers are available nearby.
- Black and grey water pickup can be arranged with the Porta Potty company for a charge.
- Trams will be available to the show area from the designated pick up stops near the ramp tarmac.