This contract includes the following terms:
(1) The Event Chairman may cancel any contract for exhibit space at any time. Cancelled contracts will be terminated with a 100 percent refund of payments received. Non-aviation related exhibits are accepted only if such exhibits do not conflict with the goals of the event and/or the interests and regulations of the Buckeye Municipal Airport.
(2) Contracts received with payment may be cancelled at anytime by the exhibitor.
Refunds will be as follows:
- Cancellation before December 31, 2020: Full refund of all payments received except the $100 deposit.
- Cancellation after December 31, 2020: No refunds can be made.
(3) Sellers of goods and services are responsible for conformity to all existing regulations of the City of Buckeye, Maricopa County, and the State of Arizona.
(4) Understanding that all exhibit areas are open to the public during the event from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday through Saturday, and 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Sunday.
(5) Indoor Exhibit Areas: Open to exhibitors 7:00 AM on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. No breakdown allowed after 5:00 PM on Sunday in Main Hangar. Monday breakdown can start at 7:00 AM.
(6) Understanding that vehicle parking is allowed only in designated VENDOR PARKING areas. Two Parking Passes per exhibitor will be provided via email.
(7) All exhibitor Setup is Thursday, 11 February between 09:00 AM and 5:00 PM and Friday, 12 February between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Please be aware that COPPERSTATE Competition Day will be held Thursday, February 11.
(8) Exhibitors will not tear down before 2:00 PM on Sunday, February 14, 2020.
(9) FLIGHT DEMONSTRATION & AIRCRAFT RIDE CONCESSIONS must provide an insurance certificate for this event, designating as co-insured: Separate Certificates are required for each of the below entities.
designating as co-insured:
“COPPERSTATE Fly-In, PO Box 1522, Queen Creek, AZ 85142” and “City of Buckeye, 530 E Monroe Ave, Buckeye, AZ 85326.”
Make a selection below if you offer Flight Demonstration and/or Aircraft Ride Concession.
Damages caused by exhibitor activity are solely the responsibility of the exhibitor.
(10) Space assignments are at the discretion of the Exhibitor Chairman and may be changed at any time. This contract does not guarantee a specific space assignment.
(11) COPPERSTATE will provide professional security personnel nightly from 5pm to 8am for indoor main tent exhibitors. An area will be available in the main tent for other exhibitors to store equipment overnight. The airport does have standard limited access procedures in place. COPPERSTATE assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
We request that all exhibitors promote the event through company websites, company advertising, mailings, etc. We consider your participation a partnership and will make every effort to help make your business a success. The COPPERSTATE Fly-In is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization promoting general aviation through events such as this.